Monday, June 4, 2012

The Beautiful Intrigue

I see you lingering around,
like a bad idea come to life
forming a romantic side
corrupting the storm
with the beauty of sirens
drowning in the rain
that fills the cracks
of the empty streets.

I see you lingering around,
like a flame on a clear night
the shallow end of the sun
sweeping up the debris
setting it on fire
resurrecting the dust
a wave of sighs sighing
fills my eyes crying.

I see you lingering around,
like a household god
as intriguing as Voodoo
an essence of the tomorrow's past
filling in the yesterday's
with a majesty of yearning
resting love on my palm
before blowing away.

I see you lingering around,
like a stranger full of
a beautiful mystery
I will bottle up your intrigue
occasionally looking inside
when I want to feel the electricity
of the fantasy of you
that lingers on in my dreams.

COPYRIGHT: CARLA HAGLUND


No comments:

Post a Comment